Job Title: Retail Associate
Posting Date: November 5, 2018
Location: Ottawa, ON
Broadhead Brewing Company has come a long way since brewing in Josh’s basement back in 2011 and we’re excited to expand our retail team in Ottawa. As our retail associate, you will have a variety of tasks that will focus on the production floor, making retail sales calls, working events and obviously making sure tasty beer gets in the hands of our thirsty customers.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about craft beer;
- A self starter;
- Prepared, professional, and positive;
- A team player, but able to work independently;
- Great at building relationships;
- Results driven.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish relationships and grow sales in the LCBO by making weekly calls to locations across the province;
- Assist on the production floor (stocking the cooler, cleaning kegs and growlers, filling growlers, serving customers, etc)
- Making runs to our distribution companies to ensure that they have the required product for weekly deliveries;
- Working events: setting up and tearing down, pouring beer, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in craft beer industry preferred;
- Great customer and client relationship building skills;
- Excellent communication and time-management skills;
- Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including nights and weekends;
- Ability to lift heavy kegs multiple times in a day;
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Smart Serve Certification will be required before starting if not certified already.
Domestic travel may be required.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applications; however, due to the volume of e-mails received we will only be contacting those we wish to meet for an interview.
Deadline for submissions: Friday November 23rd, 2018